Candle Safety & Care

Candles have been used for thousands of years and are safe to enjoy, but do require attention and care!  

Here's how to get the most out of your little treasure:

  • Allow the candle to create a full, even melt pool across the entire candle with the first burn, and whenever possible. Coconut-soy wax has less "memory" and is more forgiving vs paraffin or soy but usually will perform better and last longer if you do this first step!
  • Keep burning candles away from drafts, vents and ceiling fans to minimize smoking or a wick blowing out causing the candle to burn unevenly.

Stay safe!  Here are our safety and care instructions - please read.

  • Trim wick to 1/4 inch before lighting each time.
  • Burn on level, fire resistant surface.
  • Do not burn more than four hours.
  • Stop use when only 1/4 inch wax remains.
  • Keep the wax pool free of debris.
  • Burn within sight. Keep away from flammable objects, children and pets.
  • Make sure wick fire is completely extinguished before leaving unattended.
  • Always burn candles in a room with ventilation.
  • Never touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid.
  • Never extinguish candles with water.

Manufacturer is not responsible for product misuse.